Blog Translation

Ever since we met each other, my beloved husband filled my life with love, light, joy and happiness, with music and special moments!



Friday 1 July 2011

The articles of an Ancient Egypt Blogger - part 3

I hope Nile swallow you, rascal priests!!! HARUMYYYYYYYYY!!!

  Article written on September 11, 2300 i.e.n.


Have you seen them
all sitting aligned nicely to the official opening ceremony of the new canal for irrigation? Of course!!! So that all people see them!

Until when to stand with all this corruption and hypocrisy of the great ones that once they arrive in good positions, all they care is to feed their big maws ???!!!

I'll better leave in Syria or Babylon and I deny all this morass from Egypt once and for all!

2 comments:

  1. lool...tell me..you wrote it..??

    ReplyDelete
  2. lool yes :))) believe me it is not a creation!!! it is daily life in Egypt of today and Romania of today!!! And not just this... you remember how Ion Creanga use to laugh of the priests when he wrote "Amintiri din copilarie"??? The things didn't change much since those times.
    Plus... I am 100% that you know very well Ion Luca Caragiale... all what he wrote it can be applied today too :)))) it is like he wrote everything for our days :))))) so I didn't create nothing... I just exposed in the simplest way what we have :)))))) in Egypt and Romania :)))))

    ReplyDelete

Please respect this blog and all the readers who stop by! Thank you! Blessings from above!