Blog Translation

Ever since we met each other, my beloved husband filled my life with love, light, joy and happiness, with music and special moments!



Friday 1 July 2011

The articles of an Ancient Egypt Blogger - part 2

Crowds and roar of donkeys

                        Article written on May 1, 2300 i.e.n.

This morning, as usual I left the temple of Horus, because my job is there, near. When I turn to right next to the clay jugs market, all traffic was running wild.

OK! So I understand that it has to be someone who manage the traffic, who is passing and when, to supervise the flow of carts, animals and carts with merchandise. But all those who are put there to supervise the traffic you can find them all day in pubs and taverns, and they spy to catch anyone who's not circulating according to the traffic rules and to bust him hoping that they will get some bribe.

I know that these words are dust in the wind, but ... FOLKS! IT IS REALLY NECESSARY TO PULL THE DONKEY EARS TO BURP? Continuously? Don't you see that some are stuck in front?

I'm talking to the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect this blog and all the readers who stop by! Thank you! Blessings from above!