Blog Translation

Ever since we met each other, my beloved husband filled my life with love, light, joy and happiness, with music and special moments!



Wednesday 29 June 2011

The articles of an Ancient Egypt Blogger - part 1

First blogger appeared in ancient Egypt around 2300 BC, and his posts were recently discovered in the archives of ancientegypt@pharaoh.nil. I present you below a few articles written more than 4300 years, that are very interesting.



 Pharaoh? He is a jerk!

                           article written on April 22, 2300 i.e.n.

I do not know anymore how we will stand with this tyranny and corruption. Really I do not know, people seem to be blind. The
promises made during elections are forgotten so quickly that you can swear that politicians have serious amnesia. Oh, on the all Gods and on sacred goddess Ishtar!!!

Not to say that things are becoming worse. I'm tired of infrastructure projects that will not go away ever!!!

The Great Pyramid we work on for over 20 years! For over 20 years, can you realize this? And there is no interest from people to go to engineers, to request a detailed schedule of works or to speak with the consultant. No, all are on their way like sheep!!!

I am surrounded every day by the same ignorance and indifference!!!  I better jump into the Nile, really!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect this blog and all the readers who stop by! Thank you! Blessings from above!