Blog Translation

Ever since we met each other, my beloved husband filled my life with love, light, joy and happiness, with music and special moments!



Friday 15 July 2011

The meaning of LIFE


A teacher finishes his class and then he say the usual words:
- Questions?
One student said:
- Sir, what is the meaning of life?
One of the students, which was about to leave, began to laugh. Professor looked extensively to the student searching if the question was a serious one. He understood that it is.
- I will respond.
He took out from his pocket a wallet and from that wallet a piece from a mirror, not bigger than a coin. Then he said:
- I was a child during the war. One day I found a mirror shattered on the street. I kept the largest shard.This it is. I started playing with it and I was excited to see how I could with the help of light reflection to clear up the darkest corners, where the sun never gets: deep holes, cracks, hiding places. I kept the little piece.  
Becoming a man, I understood that it was not a simple child's play, but a foreshadowing of what I have done in my life.

I myself, I am a glimpse from a mirror that I have not seen it one piece. By through what I have, however, I can bring light, truth, understanding, knowledge, kindness, gentleness in people's most hidden place from their hearts and change something in some of them. Perhaps others will do the same if  they see me doing this. I think that this lies the meaning of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect this blog and all the readers who stop by! Thank you! Blessings from above!