Blog Translation

Ever since we met each other, my beloved husband filled my life with love, light, joy and happiness, with music and special moments!



Wednesday 31 August 2011

How to show "I love you"?

Often, we can remember to say “I Love You” and show it when we are young and first “fall in love” with each other, but when it gets to the point that you’ve been together for years, what you do and say that are not those three words mean more than saying them. That’s not to say that you shouldn’t tell your spouse you love them, but let me suggest (for the man and the woman) some ways that you can say I love you without saying it.


Husbands
Connect Physically
  1. Hold her hand
  2. Giver her a back/neck massage
  3. Play with her hair
  4. Massage her feet
  5. Open her door
  6. Give her a hug
  7. Offer your arm
  8. Cuddle next to her while sitting down
  9. Put your arm around her neck
  10. Offer your shoulder for her head
Around the House
  1. Make the bed, before she gets to it
  2. Cook her a meal
  3. Vacuum the house
  4. Play her a song– a favorite of hers
  5. Do that project she’s been asking you about
  6. Do a project that you know needs to be done without her asking
  7. Change the infant’s diaper
  8. Go to sleep with her at night
  9. Let her sleep in while you watch the kids
  10. Buy her some flowers for display
Ideas
  1. Leave notes around the house telling her how much you love her
  2. Write a message on the mirror with soap while she’s in the shower
  3. Call them from work just to talk (not during her nap
  4. Send her an e-mail card (but not too often)
  5. Write her a snail-mail letter and have it delivered to the house when you’re not there
  6. Call the grandparents to watch the kids for the night and surprise her by taking her out.
  7. Take the children out and let her have the day off
  8. Let her have a ladies night out
  9. Writer her a poem
  10. Help your kids to write her a banner or note
Wives
The problem I have here is that I know that wives are so often showing their love that it would take something out of the ordinary to be different, and yet I will list some things (and they’re probably dual purpose).

Connect Physically
  1. Prepare his meals
  2. Run his house
  3. Help raise his kids
  4. Greet him at the door with a kiss
  5. Hold his hand
  6. Cuddle with him
  7. Give him a massage
  8. Lay your head on his lap the next time you’re watching television
  9. Walk over and sit on his lap
  10. Give him a back rub
Ideas
  1. Give him some time to work on a project that he has been working on
  2. Talk to him about what interests him
  3. Sneak a note in with his lunch
  4. Call him and tell him that you are thinking about him
  5. Tell him that you appreciate what he does for the family
  6. Write a letter or something and leave it where he can find it.
  7. Get his favorite candy or treat just for him
  8. Talk good about him to your friends
  9. Talk good about him in front of him
  10. Encourage his dreams
Siblings
  1. Obedience is the best way to show love
  2. Stand behind your parents decisions, even if you don’t agree
  3. Create something to give to them to display on the fridge
  4. Ask to help do something around the house that you don’t usually do
  5. Let your parents sleep in one day
  6. Share your favorite toy with your sibling
  7. Invite your brother/sister to come with you when going over to someone’s house
  8. Make something special for dad to take to work
  9. Spend some time helping a younger sibling learn something they are having trouble with
  10. Clean up your room without being asked.
Friends
  1. Stand up for your friend when he is alone
  2. Be truthful to a friend, even if it hurts
  3. Always make time to talk to a friend
  4. Always listen completely to what a friend has to say
  5. Be a part of the group that encourages your friend to follow his dream
  6. Remember his/her birthday
  7. Be there to help a friend move
  8. Be understanding when family must come first
  9. Talk positively about your friend when he is not around
  10. Be on the look out for things that may help your friend
Things you can say to that special someone
  1. I adore you
  2. I appreciate you
  3. There’s no one else I could ever want to be with
  4. My life is not the same without you
  5. I care about you
  6. Please be there for me
  7. I trust you
  8. I will never leave you
  9. I will always be there for you
  10. You complete me
Things you can say to your friend
  1. Thank you
  2. I couldn’t have done it without you
  3. I owe you more than you could possibly know
  4. Whatever you need done, I’ll do it
  5. Don’t worry, I’ll be there (and make it)
  6. I promise…
  7. I’ll be praying for you
  8. I’ll be there right away
  9. Don’t worry, I don’t have to go
  10. Drive Safely
Love Poems
  1. Love Spell
  2. Cinderella
  3. A Special World
  4. If I could…
  5. It’s You
  6. A Stranger Once
  7. The Jewel
  8. Never Have I Fallen
  9. Your Name
  10. Love
And often play your favorite song and dance; watch a movie, a romantic one. Take as an example Whitney Houston song “I will always love you” and the movie Bodyguard ^__^.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect this blog and all the readers who stop by! Thank you! Blessings from above!