Blog Translation

Ever since we met each other, my beloved husband filled my life with love, light, joy and happiness, with music and special moments!



Friday 11 February 2011

10 Days of LOVE

Love is like a campfire: It may be sparked quickly, and at first the kindling throws out a lot of heat, but it burns out quickly. For long lasting, steady warmth (with delightful bursts of intense heat from time to time), you must carefully tend the fire.

Love is more than just a feeling: it's a process requiring continual attention. Loving well takes laughter, loyalty, and wanting more to be able to say, "I understand" than to hear, "You're right.
 
Feel your heart free to share the love inside and let the ones you care about them to know this! Share your feelings for the ones that live in your heart: Allah/God, your husband/ wife, your fiance/ fiancee, your children, your parents, your brothers and sisters, your friends.

Leave your love comments for your heart owners!

In the end, I dedicate to my Husband, our families and friends, as to all the blog readers the next song:




1 comment:

  1. The next lyrics are for my beloved Husband:


    I do swear that I'll always be there.
    I'd give anything, and everything. And I will always care.
    Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow.
    For better for worse, I will love you
    With every beat of my heart

    From this moment life has begun
    From this moment you are the one
    Right beside you is where I belong
    From this moment on

    From this moment I have been blessed
    I live only for your happiness
    And for your love I'd give my last breath
    From this moment on

    I give my hand to you with all my heart
    I can't wait to live my life with you, I can't wait to start
    You and I will never be apart
    My dreams came true because of you

    From this moment as long as I live
    I will love you, I promise you this
    There is nothing I wouldn't give
    From this moment on

    You're the reason I believe in love
    And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
    All we need is just the two of us
    My dreams came true because of you

    From this moment as long as I live
    I will love you, I promise you this
    There is nothing I wouldn't give
    From this moment on
    I will love you as long as I live
    From this moment on

    ReplyDelete

Please respect this blog and all the readers who stop by! Thank you! Blessings from above!