Blog Translation

Ever since we met each other, my beloved husband filled my life with love, light, joy and happiness, with music and special moments!



Sunday 6 March 2011

Mama...

Mama...
Sacred name, the beginning of life,
Mama...
Reminiscent of an old longing

Mama...
Your voice was always telling me:"Listen, my child..."
Mama...
You gave me all that's good in this world
Mama...
You have watched over my happiness...
Mama...
It was difficult for me to understand than,
To chose life's right path...

I believed the world was mine,
I believed in my love,
In an endless truth,
But I was wrong...

I'd want you to forgive me
For all the things I didn't know...
From time that has passed,
I'd want you to forgive me...
But your voice has vanished in smoke,
In the smoke of that road...
Mama...

Mama...
My best friend,
Mama,
I will never forget
Mama...
It was difficult to me to understand than,
To chose life's right path...

I believed the world was mine,
I believed in my love,
In an endless truth,
But I was wrong...

I'd want you to forgive me
For all the things I didn't know...
From time that has passed,
I'd want you to forgive me...
But your voice has vanished in smoke,
In the smoke of that road...
Mama...

But your voice has vanished in smoke,
In the smoke of that road...
Mama...
My Mama...

In a few days we are about to celebrate the Mother's Day... And after 10 days more my Mama is celebrating her birthday adding in her life bouquet another rose and I pray to Allah that she adds at least another 100 more  because I can't look to my further life without seeing her image!

There are so many to tell about MAMA... but as every child, I say simply that nobody has a Mama like mine!
Of Mama! I remember so many things from the moments I was still a child...still home and under your protection... of Mama... so many things I didn't understand that time and I was thinking just to seek for my road thinking that I will find my happiness. somewhere else...while with you Mama happiness is always eternal! But how I could knew this that time?

Mama... I miss you so much and I miss everything from you... I miss your warm embrace, I miss your voice  (although we speak on the phone, it is not enough) and your calling by my name... I miss your smell and to feel you sleeping beside me... I miss the flavor of your food and all the goodies you were doing for me...
While I was at home, I always wished to grow up... to be free... to be on my own... while you were never locking me... you were never keeping me... you were just protecting me and prepare me for life!
When I was at home, I was not thinking in these things like I am doing it now... and I never took time to say this to you...I love you Mama and I love every thing in you: I love my Mama because of the lady in her, I love my Mama because of the friend I have in her, I love my Mama because of the women in her, I love my Mama for the grace I have from her!



When I look back, I see you taking me to the kindergarten, I see you in every school celebration, I see you with me in my hardest exams, I see you watching over me when I was sick, I see you singing to me, I see you reading to me from the books and teaching me the most beautiful poems (while yourself you are a poem Mama); I see you helping me in my home works and taking care of everything for me; I see you preparing my breakfast and helping me to finish my school projects; I see you choosing the prom dress with me and I see you waiting for me home with the food already warmed... I see you ironing and preparing my clothes... I see you giving me advices and encouraging me all the time, to become a lady, to have a career:"you can do much! I know this!"; I see you everywhere Mama because you are in all my spirit and in all my body, in all my heart and in all my soul!

Since 3 years ago, I didn't manage to be at home in your birthday... but I am coming mama... Insh Allah I am coming in Easter and I will do my best and Allah help me in this... I will do even more so that I be with you and with tata much often than usual...

Mama, your daughter is coming home! Mama, there is nobody greater than you on this earth! Mama, so precious to me! Mama, I love you so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect this blog and all the readers who stop by! Thank you! Blessings from above!