Blog Translation

Ever since we met each other, my beloved husband filled my life with love, light, joy and happiness, with music and special moments!



Saturday 13 August 2011

Kol Sana W Inta Tayeb/ كل سنة و انت طيب / Happy Birthday to YOU my beloved Husband!


My Love for You

My love for you, shall never pause,
Strong and determined with all our flaws.
It endures and doesn’t judge,
Never holds a lasting grudge.

Generous, loyal, always kind,
To your outer layer blind.
Surely, opposite of rude,
My beating heart I must include.

On your birthday, my love for you,
From the clouds, a perfect view.
Moments, memories, 3 years gone by,
I'm here for you, to light your life.

My love for you, lives by the truth,
Always keeps me, happy and good.
When it sees, our trust and hope,
It climbs and conquers any slope.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ONLY LOVE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED HUSBAND!
Your birthday fills me with happiness, because being with you is my pleasure, my joy. I’m hoping and praying for many more years, many more birthdays to reveal all the aspects of my love for you: the warmth in my heart whenever you’re near, the ecstasy of being close to you, the excitement of sharing our lives together, the sweet peace of knowing you are mine. 
On your birthday, be aware that I love you more than I can say, more than you can know. 
My love, I wish you a happy birthday, But it’s me who has been blessed, for I had the chances and the blessing to meet you and become your love, your heart, your life, your WIFE!
You are a rare and beautiful person! You have delightful attributes, like competence and intelligence, and what’s more, lots of cutes!
You have mental strength and character to guide you on your way. People sense this strength in you and care about what you say.
My darling, my wonderful YOU! You are the best thing that happen to me!
Happy Birthday, My Beloved Husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect this blog and all the readers who stop by! Thank you! Blessings from above!