Blog Translation

Ever since we met each other, my beloved husband filled my life with love, light, joy and happiness, with music and special moments!



Sunday 20 March 2011

Fried Eggs with Pastrami (Beed ma'li bi-l-bastirma)

Ingredients:

* 4 1/2 ounces pastrami
* 4-6 eggs
* cooking oil or spray
* salt & pepper

Instructions:
* Remove the coarse rind of the bastirma.* Bastirma becomes very crisp very quickly when heated.  Fry it in the skillet with the cooking oil or spray.  Turn to cook both sides, then add eggs, beaten or whole.  When eggs are set, remove to serving dish and season to taste.  Garnish with fruit or as desired.
* Take care to not overcook the bastirma, as it will turn bitter.





 

2 comments:

  1. beautiful beautiful, masha'Allah. I must try this. but this basterma looks different i must say?? love that you added cheese on top! its so different. You are very creative with your cooking arent you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used bastirma of turkey or you can use chicken too... with beef is also excellent and tasty, especially when you have a greedy husband :P...
    Yup, I like to decorate the food... is a habit that I got from my parents: mama is cooking and my father is the one with decorations :))))... My mother is very creative and she loves to invent new foods or to add new things to the recipes that can make the flavor much rich and the taste so delicious! I love to create too and to explore my ideas in food, house decorations, hand made jewelries, drawings...AlhamduliALLAH that I have wnderful parents!

    ReplyDelete

Please respect this blog and all the readers who stop by! Thank you! Blessings from above!