Blog Translation

Ever since we met each other, my beloved husband filled my life with love, light, joy and happiness, with music and special moments!



Saturday 4 June 2011

Back to Egypt - this time to start a new life :)

Like a schoolgirl... like a schoolgirl with her homework done from before... yes that was me in the day I went back to Egypt to start a new life, a totally new life...to get married and start to have a family...having new challenges and new responsibilities, new ideas and new dreams...and this time, all these things build and create with my beloved husband...


Before leaving in Egypt for marriage... I passed through all the possible moods ever... believe me I cross all these from happiness to despair, from excitement to fear, from curiosity to "Don't wanna know it" mood and even to "I can't do this" mood :))))))))))))))))... I'm speaking here about the marriage issue :-j... while my beloved husband was every day one step close to become insane...


In the last week before I leave for marriage I had almost every day a pre marital crises :))))))))))))) ... I was not able to pack nothing until the last day :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))... when I took the suitcases and keep throwing fast the clothes on it :D :D :D... Yeah... I think you can imagine me while I was jumping on the suitcases to be closed :)))) and even push my clothes inside using the leg :P.


Why all those moods and pre marital crises??? The fear about the unknown... the fear that from single woman and independent one I will become something what I never wanted... addicted... addicted to a man... While all my life I was raised never to depend on someone, especially on a man. So in my mind I was having the idea that marriage means addicted and that goes to depend on a man and that leads to lose my quality of independent woman! 


I was thinking that all these come with the marriage... while me I was already cached from the day I met my husband and I love to be cached by him... I loved it all the time otherwise I wouldn't last in the previous 2 years before we married, during the friendship relation and engagement relation too. But I was thinking that marriage is that big BOO! scary thing that put you inside of a box and never let you free! And Gemini are well known for their love for freedom and independence... this is why they marry so late and if they marry in youngest age, before 25... either they don't last in those marriages, either they become miserable unhappy because they are not mature enough to understand the responsibilities of a marriage commitment. To tell you the truth Gemini are never mature enough for BIG DEALS of the life... because they are all the time CHILDREN... even in 80's... but Gemini DO LEARN with the time passing how to behave in certain situations and how to deal with the challenges of life... and even if sometimes they are doing this in a childish way, they succeed to have a pleasant result. 


So me, the addicted Gemini and the independent woman and the crazy child, arrived finally in the end in Cairo (with a few hours earlier I was calling my husband to tell him that I' m coming :))))), that thing took a heavy weight from his chest and he started to breath and thank Allah for HIS power on me and for the power and protection that HE put over us and our blessed relationship).

While I was still in the airport, before leaving... I saw like a huge group of people going in the same direction with me... so AlhamdulilAllah Egypt is back for business :) the tourism will rise again! Ya ALLAH ALHAMDULILALLAH!
A huge group and a lady... near to my age... she was going in Egypt to attend her friend wedding... and she was nervous coz she was alone... her husband remain home with the kid because of the school thing and also because of the job and the business... The lady, Ema, she was kind and sweet :) as also very polite... when she saw me going in the same direction... she was more than relax and she started to thank God because she found another person to travel. 


The people from the tourists group were already in their business, while me and her we were traveling abroad, one to her wedding and the other one to a friend's wedding :).


We started to chat and we were speaking about all the things... including Egypt of course - life and people from there... as well as about our families. We exchanged phone numbers (now I remember that I didn't call her since long time)... and we were enjoying every moment from the traveling time. We asked sits together on the plain and that was good, because really the plain was full :))))))))).
When we reached Egypt, I was starting to feel my heart beating so fast... so so so fast... like I was a rabbit chased by a fox... I knew that I am about to meet my husband and that he is waiting for me to come... and that we will marry and I will be an Ex MISS... 


Me and my new friend Ema we complete the documents and we crossed the boarder... and here he was there waiting for me as the first time... waiting me to come... waiting his bride... his aroosa... my aris :* :* :*...


I saw my husband from far away... and I was keep coming fast to him... I met first time his eyes and I never saw a happiness in someones eyes like I see when I look to my husband! SUBHANALLAH!


He hugged me strong and kiss my front head and keep thanking to Allah that HE brought me safe to him :)... I introduced him Ema, which was already worried because the family of her friend didn't arrive yet to the airport to pick her up... and they were late... well... my husband and I we stayed with her in the airport ... I think like an hour to make sure that she will be safe and not let her alone there... it is not really a perfect image to be left alone while you wait scared to be taken from a place!


My husband also spoke on the phone with the family of her friend and told them exactly where to come with the car and he also spoke with a police officer to help him finding the car that was coming to take Ema. So the police officer was asking all the black cars coming in front of the airport if they are here to pick someone and who they are waiting to pick ;))... the police officer was nice and so polite and he helped us much that night :) in the issue with Ema :).


After an hour, the family arrived in the airport (they were coming not from so far, but they were just not appreciate well the time until the airport, the traffic and the rounds took until they reached the right building of the airport). Well that happen to me too first time when I met my husband... I remember I cross the border and I was expecting to see already my husband... while he was not there  :O :O :O... he was waiting me in another part... yes still Terminal 1... but Departures place :)))) :D :D :D... so I understand what Ema felt when she came out and she didn't see them :). It's seems to me or this thing with "losing" people in the airport is typical Egyptian :P... but just from men as I see... because in her case too was the fiance of her friend that was driving the car :D :D :D...
AlhamdulilAllah, they arrived and Ema was finally breathing relaxed and she was keep thanking us for the help and keep excusing to us because she kept us busy with her problem. No haram in this! AlhamdulilAllah that she is safe and we were there to help her :).


We left Ema in good hands and we back to our "business" :) and before leaving to Alexandria we took a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong breath and time just for the two of us... we sit and we started to speak and to look to each other like it was the first time we saw each other... we started to look to picture albums with my family and speak about all the moment from our life since we met each other and even from before... we did this many times before... but this time it was like a previous necessary thing before the marriage... and we took long time sharing things...

But after a while, I got hungry :)))))))))))))))) because of the stress on me in the last days I hardly was eating and in the last 2 days before traveling I wasn't able to eat nothing. But finally, at 4:30 in the morning I felt hungry. So we ate to a coffee shop from the airport and after this, we started our life journey to Alex... I say life journey because we were both walking now on the road to marriage :) ALHAMDULILALLAH :).

4 comments:

Please respect this blog and all the readers who stop by! Thank you! Blessings from above!