Blog Translation

Ever since we met each other, my beloved husband filled my life with love, light, joy and happiness, with music and special moments!



Friday 11 March 2011

Allah's signs in the world - part I

Allah's name in Kashmir Sky   

Showkat Nanda, a young photo journalist, captured on Wednesday, January 23, a rare pattern made by clouds in the sky of North Kashmir’s Baramulla town forming the Arabic spelling of the word Allah."When I glanced towards the sky, it was something unique to capture, as I saw an indiscernible pattern of clouds forming word ALLAH," Nada told IslamOnline.net."I was really surprised. I observed it for a while and continued to click with my camera."












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect this blog and all the readers who stop by! Thank you! Blessings from above!